Youth Savings Account
Get them started on the right path.
- Available for family members up to age 19.
- Open account with as little as $1.
- Grow savings account balances via in-person deposit, by mail or from parent direct deposit or transfer.
Wolfie Financial Activity Guide
- Stop by any branch to pick up a "Learn About Money With Wolfie" Financial Literacy Activity Guide.+ Click here for a sneak peak!
- Tear off and present the $5 coupon that is in the activity guide to open up a Youth Savings Account and $5 will be deposited into the account.*
Earn an even higher rate for future growth.
- Youth Certificate requires only a minimum balance of $500; terms are available from 3 to 60 months.
- Transfer funds from savings account to a certificate as they accumulate to earn higher dividends and build savings faster.
For current rates, click hereOpen an account at any branch
+Restricted access to Stony Brook University branches. Stony Brook University branches are open to faculty, staff and alumni of Stony Brook University.
*Account eligibility applies. New accounts only. Limit one per member.