Switching to Island is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
At Island we like to keep things simple and easy, and that statement holds true for the process of switching to Island as well. See for yourself!
- Become a member by filling out an application online or at one of our branches & open a Simply Free Checking account.
- Once approved you will receive your Member number or checking information in the mail.
- When you have your Member number or checking information you can proceed to Step 2.
- Let Island do the work for you.
- Just fill out the required information, and your Direct Deposit along with other automatic withdrawals from your old checking account will be switched to your Island account.
- Click here to get started.
- Sign up for Online Banking, to get access to PopMoney® and Bill Pay, that way you can pay people and bills fast
- Download the Island Mobile app where you can transfer money, pay bills, deposit a check and so much more.
- Close out your old account.
- Make sure to leave enough money in your old account to cover outstanding checks. Once those have cleared just notify your old financial institution to close your accounts and to send you any excess funds.
That's Easy as 1, 2, 3!