Member Contact Associate
The Member Contact Associate’s main responsibility is to answer and direct telephone calls in a polite and informative manner. The individual will answer calls using professional telephone etiquette, and the equipment consists of multiple lines and extensions. The associate will transfer or direct calls to the party which the caller requests or determine where the caller should be directed, based on information received about the purpose of the call. Answers questions and provides general information. Provides support to branch personnel and departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally and politely answers telephone calls.
- Determines the nature of business and then directs call to appropriate department or person.
- Answers general questions and provides information regarding all aspects of the credit union.
- Acts as back-up to Receptionist and covers Welcome Desk when needed to ensure members are directed appropriately.
- Adheres to all security procedures as well as all credit union policies and procedures.
- Completes and passes all required BSA Training.
- Assists in other areas of credit union as needed, such as but not limited to, mail distribution, assist with various department projects, and updating various reports.
- Works in any branch location as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.