Home Lending Support Servicer
Provide administrative support to the Home Lending and Accounting Departments in the process and handling of all servicing aspects of mortgages and the credit union’s portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Utilize BytePro, FICS and Desktop Underwriter.
Assist in maintaining escrow accounts, deposits to and payments from, on computer software. Assist in compiling escrow information to prepare annual escrow analysis. Assist in ensuring tax payments are disbursed in a timely manner to the appropriate municipality.
Assist in servicing and selling mortgages to outside agencies such as FannieMae and FHLB.
Perform quality control reviews on all originated mortgage loans.
Ensure issuance of all mortgage loan satisfactions.
Assist the Accounting Department with mortgage-related tasks as needed. Generate correspondence to members and outside agencies.
Assist members with questions they have on existing mortgage loans.
Cross-sell credit union services, deposit, and loan, which provide solutions to the members’ needs and improves their financial well-being.
- Assist members with new Mortgage applications for purchases and refinances as needed.
- Assist Senior Home Lending Servicer as needed.
- Ability to work at various locations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of all relevant rules, procedures, guidelines, and regulations related to lending including, but not limited to, Fannie Mae underwriting and servicing guidelines
- Possess general knowledge of BSA rules and regulations. Complete BSA Training.
- Knowledge of all products and services of the credit union.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including MS Word, and Excel.
- Skill in operating FICS Desktop underwriter as well as various office equipment, such as a calculator, personal computer, facsimile copy machine, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, pay close attention to detail, and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with members, co-workers, management, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Obtain and maintain Nationwide Mortgage License (NMLS).
- Obtain and maintain Notary Public License.