Supervise staff and branch operations. Manages all functions and has ultimate responsibility for achievement of sales and service goals, operational activities, adherence to branch budget, and staff development. Ensure member service meets or exceeds expectations. Assure productive workflow and that all operations are consistent with internal and external policies and regulations. Manage at any branch as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all functions of the branch and operational activities, including adequate staffing levels, and staff development.
- Fosters team environment. Provide leadership, coach, train, and manage performance of staff to ensure branch achieves sales and service goals.
- Responsible for the consistent execution of sales and service activities and strategies.
- Ensure branch adheres to operational policies, compliance requirements and security measures.
- Assist in the development and training of staff, including performance reviews, giving constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes.
- Oversee consumer loan production for branch, including approving loans within authority level, underwriting, and disbursement.
- Ensure exceptional member service to all external and internal members to foster and capture the credit union culture.
- Assist Financial Service Associate during peak times by processing and opening new membership accounts, loans, and/or services.
- Evaluate new and existing member’s accounts, services, and credit report. Identify and cross sell credit union services, deposit and loans products, which provide solutions to the members’ needs and improve their financial well-being utilizing Island’s preferred way of selling.
- Follow-up with new members by phone or email to ensure member satisfaction with credit union products and services, and to identify additional opportunities when needed.
- Interact with members to resolve inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Lead and support the ongoing marketing strategies, plans, contests, promotions, and focuses in branch.
- Promotes Credit Union through community involvement via memberships in local organizations (i.e. Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, etc.), participation in town events, and engage in local business networks.
- Suggests changes in products, policies, and procedures that would enhance member satisfaction, revenue, security, or operational efficiency.
- Follows established audit, security and compliance guidelines to protect the staff, company assets, and members from harm or loss.
- Work with Senior Management to develop, update, and maintain an annual budget for the branch.
- Operate branch within budget and manages controllable components of expenses for the Branch.
- Provide facilities management such as bids for repairs and services, ensuring that security-alarm system functions properly, maintain ATM machines, and other necessary duties.
- Accommodate flexible work schedule to meet branch needs, including evenings and weekends. Provide coverage at other branch locations, as needed.