Protect and manage your Island Debit MasterCard® .
CardValet helps you manage your finances by controlling how, when and
where cards are used through your mobile device.
With CardValet you can:
- Turn your card "on" and "off."
- Stick to a budget by setting a threshold amount on your card.
- Set up where exactly your card can be used by either a specific location or merchant type. Such as department store, gas station, grocery store, etc.
- Review balances and transactions.
- See your Aggregate Monthly spending total - this will display the cumulative spending amount on your card for the current month.
Watch the video to the right for detailed instructions on how this app works!
CardValet Frequently Asked Questions
To learn even more about CardValet, visit cardvalet.com.
Download CardValet today:
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliattes.
SHOP AND EARN POINTS. IT'S THAT EASY.
The uChoose Rewards® Program allows you to earn points every time you use your Island Debit MasterCard®. Shop at participating retailers and earn additional points. Points can be redeemed at uchooserewards.com.
Some questions you may be asking:
- How do I get started?
Register your card(s) here.
- When is a point earned?
A point is earned for every $2 spent.
- Is there a cost to participate?
There's no cost. Membership in uChoose Rewards is absolutely FREE for cardholders, so start shopping and earning today!
- Where can I view my point activity?
You can access the history of your point activity on the Point Details page once you have registered at uchooserewards.com or click on the number below "Available Points" on the left hand side on the uChoose Rewards site once logged in.
For more Frequently Asked Questions, click here, or visit uchooserewards.com to ask one.
uChoose Rewards is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.